Managers will receive:
· Bag that will include:
o Catcher's equipment, including required throat guard
o First aid kit
o 12 practice/game balls
Players will need to provide their own gloves and cleats.
· Players typically have their own helmet and bat. We do have extra helmets.
Note, all bats and equipment must meet National Little League policies, including USA Bat Rules
Pitching Machine: More information coming soon.
Managers bring to games:
· Scorebook (provided)
· Game Balls (Included in your equipment)
Game Day Help
· Home team (1st game of the day) drag, chalk & paint field as needed
· Home Dugout is 3rd base dugout at Bob Bond Park, but this may not be the case at other ballparks (50/70 and Juniors)
· Home team keeps official scorebook - both teams will need scorekeeper to sit at table and run scoreboard (score, game time, pitch count, etc.)
o Scoreboard controllers will be kept in each field's shed. Please have scorekeepers help set these up. Clocks should not be stopped during games.
o Jr Minor – Set the game clock for 1 hour, and start it at the game time regardless of whether field and teams are ready – this will ensure no new inning starts after one hour, and games should last approx. 1 hour and 10 minutes if started on time. This will ensure games following can also start on time.
· Clean trash out of dugout after each game and practice.
· Rule Book
· Jr Minor will follow District 33 Rules for Regular Season with a couple of minor exceptions.
o No umpires, coaches call the game
· Local Bylaws (see here)
o Teams bat entire lineup
o Maximum of 5 runs per inning can be scored